Resetting Your Password
If you cannot remember your password, you can retrieve it by going to the "Forgot Your Password" link on the Login page.
Forgot Your Password?
- Go to HomileticsOnline.com/login
- On the Member Login page, click on the “Forgot your password?” link
- Enter the email address on your Homiletics Online account and click Submit.
- An email to reset your password will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
- Click on the hyperlink in the email you receive:
- Next, enter your new password and confirm it. (Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following special characters: Capital Letters, Numbers or Symbols).
- Click the "Update Password" button.
- Now, return to HomileticsOnline.com/login page to log in using the email address on the account and your new password. When you sign in, be sure your browser does not prefill any outdated passwords.