Payments and Invoices
Keep your Homiletics Online membership active without losing access at any time. Go to myaccount.homileticsonline.com to view receipts/invoices, make a payment or update your credit or debit card payment method.
In this Article
- Getting a Copy of your Recent Invoice / Receipt
- Getting a Copy of your Past Invoices / Receipts
- Credit Card Payments & Security
- Update your Payment Method
- Can I pay for a special advance renewal offer with a check?
Getting a Copy of Your Recent Invoice/Receipt
You can view, print, or download a copy of your invoice/receipt at any time.
- Log into the website with your email address and password and select the My Account Link.
- To access your most recent order, click the Billing History link under Membership & Billing
View Invoice link located in your most recent order information to open your latest invoice for printing or review.
IMPORTANT: If you've recently paid a bill, the payment date and amount paid will show on the invoice, and your amount due will be shown as $0.00.
Getting a Copy of Past Invoices/Receipts
If you need a copy of a past receipt or invoice that is not currently showing on your Billing History page, click on the link: List All Account Activity.
Credit Card Payments & Security
We accept the following major cards and debit cards, which must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions.
- American Express
When your account renews, your enabled card will automatically be charged for your renewal. If you would like to make a one-time payment with a card not on file you can do so by going to My Account >> Prepay Now & Save under Plan Details.
You can change your credit or debit card on file at any time by going to My Account >> Manage Payment Info under Membership & Billing.
To protect our customers' data, we use Stripe (https://stripe.com/us) to process credit cards so no sensitive data actually hits our servers to protect our customers. They meet PCI-DSS requirements and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
We've also put appropriate security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. The site is secured by using 256-bit SSL encryption.
Update Your Payment Method
To update the credit or debit card on your account, log in using your email address and password and click on My Account >> Manage payment Info. From here, click Switch to New Payment Method. Fill in the information about your credit or debit card and click on the Update Payment Method. You should see a Thank you message below your updated card information.
Can I pay for a special advance renewal offer with a check?
Absolutely! You're welcome to renew your subscription via check if you've received a special advance renewal offer via email. Just adhere to the following guidelines to ensure your payment is processed correctly and on time:
1. The check amount should correspond to one of the renewal options presented in the email you received.
2. Write your account number in the memo section of your check.
3. Also in the memo section, include the savings code from the email. Typically, you'll find the savings code at the bottom of your email.
4. Indicate on your check how many years you're renewing your subscription for.
5. Send your check to the following address: Homiletics, PO Box 9290, Canton, OH 44711.
Please note: Your check needs to be received at least 5 business days before your subscription is set to automatically renew. If your check doesn't arrive on time, your credit card will be charged as it normally would be for an automatic renewal.