How Our Risk-Free Trial Works
How the 30-Day Risk-Free Trial Works
Welcome to Homiletics Online! Thank you for considering a risk-free trial. We are confident you'll agree that although we won't write your sermons for you, we give you the best sermon prep available in one, convenient location. In fact, we are inviting you to take this test drive--kick the tires so to speak, to see how Homiletics Online can meet your needs.
When you first subscribe to Homiletics Online, your credit card will be charged and a subscription will be started.
If you do nothing, your membership will continue. If you don't wish to continue or find that the material was not for you within the first 30-days --just let us know, and we'll cheerfully issue you a full refund.
IN THIS ARTICLE
First things first. Let's started.
- Go to Homiletics Online and click Try Us Today! (located in the upper right-hand of the page). You'll be prompted to create an account and enter your contact and billing information. Your username is your email address and the password is a strong password of your choice you create. And as simple as that, you're a Homiletics Online member.
- After you've set up your account, but you find you need some help logging in, here's a great article on how to log into your Homiletics Online subscription.
What is included
You have unlimited access to the website you can determine if Homiletics Online meets your needs. In addition to the weekly sermon prep, you'll also receive:
• Bringing the Text to Life. Cutting-edge material designed to spark your creativity and help you write your sermon
• Commentary. An exegetical probe into the cultural, historical, grammatical and contextual meaning of the weekly pericope that provides a scholarly background for your sermon preparation
• PowerPoint Presentations. Linked to related articles, providing virtually everything you need to prepare compelling sermons, week after week
• Animating Illustrations. Insights, anecdotes, quotations and references to current events that dovetail with the sermon material or your preaching point
• Children's Sermons. Simple stories help you reach the smallest members of your congregation
• Worship Resources. Calls to worship, prayers, responsive readings and hymns relating to the Scripture theme that help create a worship experience that ties in seamlessly with your sermon
• Preaching Column. Ideas to help your preaching throughout the church year
• Participation Pointers. Will help you make your worship experience interactive and meaningful
I'm an interim pastor or pulpit supply. Can I subscribe for a few months?
Of course! Although the subscriptions are in annual increments
How do I cancel my account?
It's easy. You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your account, then go to My Account. Click here for more information about canceling your account.
Can I give Homiletics Online as a gift?
What better way to show your gratitude to a pastor than by giving them tools to make their job easier? We have many pastors who are enjoying a gift membership of Homiletics Online. To gift a membership, simply click on 'Start Your Risk-Free Trial.' Fill out the contact information for the person whom you wish to receive Homiletics Online and then check the box next to 'Use an Alternate Billing Address.' Enter your contact and billing information and click on 'Place Order.'
Does my subscription include the complete library of past editions?
Yes! Your Homiletics Online membership includes access to all past issues as long as you are an active subscriber.